Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Noonoo Design

I discovered Noonoo when I was pregnant with my daughter two years ago and had such a difficult time deciding which design and size to purchase because I loved them all! Here are a just a few of the reasons why these soothers and blankets are so wonderful:

Noonoos are ethically handmade, incredibly soft, designed by children, machine-washable, made from sustainable resources, and are so cute you won't mind when it tags along to the the market, park, library, etc.

When I first discovered Noonoo there were only comforters to choose from, but now they have a large array of products including multiple styles of blankets along with playthings! But my heart will always be fond of the comfort blankets...that's the one I finally decided upon for my Martha!

Visit their online store at noonoodesign.com too see all of the wonderful offerings! And be prepared to stay awhile...there's a lot to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment