Friday, February 29, 2008

Tali Gillette MAMA Necklace

I saw this photo of Gwyneth Paltrow and her daughter Apple when I was pregnant with my daughter Martha and my son August was calling me mama. It put me on a mission...a mission to find out where I could purchase her necklace. The mission lasted a week or so, but in the end, thanks to my husband, I have been wearing a mama necklace proudly for almost two years!

The necklace says mama in a continuous circle. The necklace is designed by the talented Tali Gillette and has been worn by other celebrities, including Bridget Moynahan and Joely Fisher. But my reason for wearing it is that being called mama is my hands-down, absolute favorite thing in the world! Even on days when it too is being said in a continuous circle!

Gwyneth's necklace is made of pave diamonds...mine is made of white gold (it's also available in yellow gold and the growing-in-popularity, rose gold). Visit taligillette.com to learn more, or to purchase. Necklaces start at $425.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment