Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter Bunnies

Easter is only 10 days away! For those of you still looking for last minute trinkets to put in your child's Easter basket, I've compiled a list of my favorite stuffed bunnies.

This little Beatrice Bunny with the dress is from JellyCat's new floral line. She is really soft and cuddly and such a cute tag-along lovie for your child! She stands 9 inches tall and is $9.00.

I know you all recognize Peter Rabbit with his smart little jacket...and I'm sure you all have a soft spot for him as I do. And I've found it difficult to find a stuffed version that does him justice. But my search ended today when I came across this stoic little version! He stands 7 inches tall and is only $9.00. He is the perfect companion for your child while reading all about his tales!

This Bunny Poupsi is for the infant in your family and is from my one of my favorite designers, Kathe Kruse. The knotted hands and feet are perfect for chewing and grabbing! And just look at that face...so cute! This bunny is 7.5 inches tall and is $17.00.

This is the Mary Meyer Hideaway Hare and this bunny is perfect for any little one who can't get enough of Peek-a-Boo! This bunny comes looking like a carrot and when you open the zipper, the carrot becomes the ears...which are adorable and so easy for little hands to grab and swing around. On sale for $6.00.

Each of these Easter bunnies are available to purchase at La Petite Tica.

No comments:

Post a Comment