Monday, April 14, 2008

Gucio Shoes

I remember vividly the first time I came across Gucio shoes...they became an instant obsession of mine. And I'm thrilled that my children love to wear them as much as I love seeing these colorful candy shoes on their feet!

Gucio shoes are handmade in Poland of the softest, most flexible leather...making them comfortable and safe for new and experienced walkers. And also safe for those new on their feet is the toe protection built into the front of the shoe as well as the extra-wide sole, which is important for little pudgy, growing feet.

Now that you know they are handcrafted with safety in mind, I can share more about my favorite feature...the colors! All shoes have the yellow sole (and most come with the yellow laces). The shoes are available in nine fantastic colors and in three styles: the full shoe seen here, and two versions with breathing holes cut out.

I can tell you from experience that these shoes hold up remarkably well and clean up nicely after a romp in mud. But I warn you to allow a few extra minutes on your outings when your children are wearing Gucio shoes...you will be asked about them repeatedly. I wonder if that happened to Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin when their daughter Apple wore these a few years back? Not bad company to keep, huh?

Visit mygucio.com to learn more about Gucio or toddlertreads.com to order...they cost $57.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment