Monday, April 28, 2008

Pink Chicken Sasha Dress

This dress by Pink Chicken is one of those pieces that just screamed my daughter's name to me. It's fun but dressy, casual but elegant, and although it's a dress it's not too girly...and that's my Martha!

The material of this dress is just a tad heavier than your usual cotton pieces and I love that...it's sturdy and will hold up. The colors are just flawless and fun. And the duck print? Well, what can I say? I'm in LOVE with the whimsy and child-like innocence of the fowl print...and my animal-loving daughter is as well!

This dress is so versatile it can be worn alone, with a tee under it, or over denim! And those are my favorite clothes to buy...ones that will get a lot of wear on many different weather days here in Wisconsin.

Pink Chicken was started by Stacey Lavalle Fraser who previously designed for Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, babyGap, and Ralph Lauren. She's also a mother of two young daughters. Pink Chicken's sizes run from 12 months to 6 years...but I wouldn't be surprised if the sizes grew alongside her girls. I know I wouldn't want my children to outgrow my company if my clothing lines were so stylish!

Visit pinkchicken.com to see the full Spring/Summer line or to find a retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment