Friday, May 2, 2008

Bellybar by NutraBella

Let me start this review with a confession...as I write this I am 11 weeks pregnant and snacking on Citrus On Board Bellybar Chews. I'm 100% addicted!

I've also tried their Baby Needs Chocolate and Mellow Oat Bellybars and must say those were tasty as well. I'm not a chocolate fan and the Baby Needs Chocolate was my favorite of the two...that means it was very good! There was a slight toffee taste to it that hooked me.

Bellybar is also about to start offering Shakes which I sampled in vanilla and it tasted like a yummy and healthy snack. The common sensation I had with all of their products was, "This is really tasty and I love knowing I'm getting extra nutrition for the baby!"

All Bellybar products are rich in Omega-3 DHA which supports a healthy pregnancy (and nursing experience). They give you an extra boost of energy, calcium, and folic acid. And did I mention they taste good?

Visit nutrabella.com to read more about Bellybar products and nutrition content and to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment