Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nellie's Laundry Products

I've been sampling some of Nellie's Laundry products and wanted to share my experience with all of you. I will start by stating that my husband, children and I are really sensitive to scents and have to use detergents made for sensitive skin. So it is no surprise to me that I am taken with Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soap.

Nellie's Laundry Soap is available in two forms: the pre-measured nuggets seen here and your traditional laundry powder. I've used both and like them equally...the nuggets for my full loads and the soap for quick washes or small loads. I have experienced no residue, fragrance or complaint of any sort...just fresh, clean laundry! The soap is hypoallergenic, and super-duper concentrated, so only one tablespoon per wash is needed...even on full loads!

Another great product from Nellie's is their Dryer Balls. They lift and separate fabrics while relaxing fibers. The result is less lint and wrinkles, softer clothes, more absorbent towels and a reduced drying time of up to 25%...which saves you money! They are also toxic-free, environmentally friendly, and guaranteed to last up to 2 years. That's a lot cheaper and better for the environment than dryer sheets!

I have an LG washer and dryer set which I LOVE. A typical load of wash takes 55 minutes due to the gentle nature of the machine's movements and the extreme spin cycle...my clothes are significantly dry when removed from the washer. And drying an average size load of laundry therefore takes only 25 minutes. I didn't know if I would see a result when using the dryer balls...but I did! I forwent the dryer sheets and my clothes came out soft at an even faster time!

Nellie's Laundry Soap and Nuggets start at $8.95 and the Dryer Balls are $19.99 for two. Visit nelliesallnatural.comto order.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, I ordered these dryerballs and they really do work. My dryer time is so much shorter now, and the jeans and towels are fluffy and soft. Amazing. Thanks for the research, Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete