Thursday, July 10, 2008

Glazed Fabrics from Petunia Pickle Bottom

The wonderful diaper bag designers at Petunia Pickle Bottom have done it again! Glazed fabrics are the latest additions to their collection of high-style bags.

The reason I am so excited about the Glazed Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags is that first and foremost, they wipe clean! They also retain their shape no matter how many baby necessities you stuff inside, and they don't absorb all of the dirt into their fabrics which means they don't require dry cleaning like the other Petunia Pickle Bottom fabric bags!

A few years ago I wanted a hands-free diaper bag and researched all of my backpack options. Obviously I found Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpacks to have the most delectable looking bags. I quickly ordered one and was disappointed when I put all of my diaper bag essentials inside and the bottom of the bag sagged...which was uncomfortable and less than attractive on my backside!

I'm thrilled to say that when my new Glazed Boxy Backpack arrived yesterday and I stuffed everything inside, the bag retained it's shape wonderfully and was very comfortable to wear! Which will come in hand when baby #3 arrives this fall and my husband and I are outnumbered...needing every single hand we have!

Petunia Pickle Bottom Glazed fabric bags are also available in their popular Touring Totes, Shoulder Bags, and Cross Town Clutches.

Visit petuniapicklebottom.com to see all of the beautiful glazed fabric choices each bag offers. And visit store.pacifieronline.com to purchase the bags and receive FREE SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment