Monday, July 14, 2008

Serena & Lily

Serena & Lily is a company created by two women named, as you may have already guessed, Serena and Lily. Together, they create the most luxurious bedding and gifts for babies (and their parents).

I received one of their Market Slings to use with my upcoming bundle due in November and want to share my detailed review...I'll start with the packaging. It comes in an amazing keepsake box...the type I've purchased for each of my children to safely store their hospital bands, first hair clippings, infant hat, etc. The box is perfect for repurposing as such, which is just what I plan to do!

I had seen photos of the Market Sling online prior to receiving it and was anxious to experience the hand embroidery and feel the organic cotton and brushed interior. And when I opened the box, my high expectations where blown away! The first thing I saw was the the delicate color (I have the flax and sky combination) which I adored and that set off the hand embroidery perfectly! And when I picked it up, I couldn't believe the softness of the fabrics...especially inside the sling where my baby will lie in a few short months!

So you can now confidently believe that Serena & Lily creates products that will not only live up to high expectations, but super-exceed them...something that rarely happens for me! And it's important to know that in addition to their superior baby textile products, they are a company that gives back. They support organizations that advocate for underprivileged and at-risk women and children with a portion of their proceeds. Not only will your baby feel good about you purchasing Serena & Lily, but you and those you help will too!

Visit serenaandlily.com to see their full bedding lines as well as other color choices for their Market Slings, Sausalito Baskets and Take Me Home organic gift sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment