Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Papers' Edge

Emily King is the women (and mother) behind Papers' Edge...a place to shop for personalized, clean and modern art. Each piece is made from cut paper and personalized to your child. It's a great way to capture a memorable phase your child is going through or their innocent admiration of their lovie!

I contacted Emily and simply told her my daughter's name, that cows were her love, that she has light brown hair, and some of her favorite colors. And then, in just a short time, a lovely piece perfectly depicting my daughter Martha arrived at my door.

Papers' Edge art is a great gift to give for a birthday or to order for grandparents...I can see individual depictions of my children proudly displayed in my parent's house.

Visit papersedge.blogspot.com to see other examples and to order. Available for $45.00 each name...not a bad price for a one-of-a-kind piece of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment