Friday, October 10, 2008

aden + anais Winter Warmth

A few months ago I wrote about aden + anais muslin swaddling wraps. And now I'm happy to tell you that they have a Winter Warmth version that consists of a double layer to keep your little warm and cozy during cooler weather, that I must admit to myself has reached Wisconsin. The positive is that the leaves are beautiful, the negative is that I'll need to start allotting an extra 15 minutes to bundling my kids before leaving the house.

The aden + anais Winter Warmth Swaddling Wraps keep your baby warm without overheating. How? Their blankets are made using the softest, open-weave natural fibers that help to regulate your baby's body temperature naturally. But they're also good for covering your little one on the way to the car, while nursing, or to block out the sun when your baby is sleeping in their stroller.

Available in packs of two for $49.95 at adenandanais.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment