Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Downtime Sleepy Hat

When I first saw Downtime's Sleepy Hat I thought it was cute. But then I realized that it was also really useful...especially when you have an older child and your baby doesn't have the luxury of napping in their crib twice a day, but rather is napping on the go at big brother/sister's story time and in the lobby of their gym class.

When I received a Sleepy Hat in the mail, I realized that it's also extremely, luxuriously soft. Made of 100% organic pima cotton also ensures it's safe and eco-friendly. So this hat is helpful for babies, parents and the environment...that's a win-win-win!

The Sleepy Hat retails for $22.00 and is available in two sizes and three colors (natural, blue and magenta). Visit downtimebaby.com for purchase information.

No comments:

Post a Comment