Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Elsie's Original

I'm a germaphobe...especially when it comes to my children. My poor neglected children have never had the experience of riding in a grocery cart with a car on the front and I can count on one hand the number of times one of them has sat in a restaurant booster chair. And although I probably won't be budging on those two germ-ridden areas, Elsie's Original products may open them up to a few more dirty experiences.

Elsie's Original products are all handmade and packaged to order. They are made using only the finest organic essential oils and natural ingredients such as lavender, chamomile, Vitamin E and Tea Tree oil...a great alternative to most cleaning wipes and sprays on the market containing alcohol and chloride...and they smell great! It's no wonder stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Heidi Klum, Michelle Williams and Sarah Jessica Parker are all fans!

I'm stocking up on Elsie's Original wipes and sprays as the brisk weather and an increase in cold and flu germs roll into Wisconsin this fall/winter. And with a baby coming who will be placing everything in her mouth, I'll feel much better wiping her dropped pacifiers and toys with natural ingredients than any alternative.

Visit elsiesoriginal.com to read more about their line of products and for purchasing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment