Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coffee Cup Sleeves

Great Gift for Friends/Co-Workers!

Today is my friend Ryan's birthday (although he's really more like family). And in my family, we're big coffee drinkers (specifically, Alterra Coffee...and if you're ever near Milwaukee, it's a required stop). So for the coffee fan in your life, I have two great eco-friendly gift ideas for next month...or any birthday month. And Ryan, if you're reading this, your gift if neither of these...wouldn't be much of a surprise if it were!

I found these great reusable coffee cup sleeves in CupKozy's shop on Etsy ($7.00). There are many different color options to personalize the gift even more. I love the use of some recycled materials, the utilitarian look of the sleeve, and the fact that there's no more wasting the cardboard sleeves you see in the garbage so often.

If this style isn't for you or coffee-loving gift recipient, visit Etsy.com and search for coffee cup sleeve and you'll see many other versions from hand-knit (HandMaiden BC's shop has my favorite knit ones for $8.00...and apple covers too) to cotton prints...there really is a cozy for every coffee lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment