Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm feeling very thankful this year...for my family that grew by two feet this month, for our health, for the dear friendships I've made in my new community, and to live in such a wonderfully free country.

My family has a tradition where each of us writes down the thing we are most thankful for each year and then we add them to a wire wreath we started. It's nice to look back and recall the year my son perceived his greatest blessing as finding a particular Cars movie die cast car...and last year my husband and I both noting our new home as the thing we appreciated the most. However you record your blessings, I think it's a nice tradition to start...perhaps this year.

I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving as you gather with your friends and family today and count your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment