Tuesday, November 18, 2008

liliputians NYC

Great Gift for Girls!

After waiting and waiting for my daughter's hair to grow, I appreciate cute hair clips when I see them. I was thrilled to find liliputians NYC clips online (the Little Red Riding Hood clips shown here are my favorite).

There are many different styles and colors and all really stay put in my daughter's hair...even through the rigmarole of her winter hat which I unfortunately recently learned now that freezing temperatures have settled into Wisconsin.

There are cute little birthday hair clips for a special party and different holiday clips sure to complete any outfit! Hair clips start at $10.00 and are sold in sets of two.

Visit liliputians-nyc.com to see all available styles...but be prepared to stay a while as there are a lot to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment