Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shi Shu Baby

Great Gift for Baby!

When my Shi Shu Style baby blanket arrived, I instantly was in love with the soft lemon yellow color I can only compare to butter. And coincidentally enough, that's the texture of this 60% cotton and 40% bamboo blanket as well...it's as soft as butter! And silk...like a buttery silk! When my husband came home, I greeted him at the door, blanket in hand, and said, "Feel this. But wash your hands first." He too was impressed.

Shi Shu Baby blankets are a generous 30" by 40" and are handwoven and trimmed in sateen. I love the antibacterial and eco-friendliness of the bamboo...and it's breathability. And I love that there is also a larger Shi Shu Home version for me as well...which I can't wait to purchase!

Shi Shu Baby blankets are available at amazon.com for $88.00. There is also a snuggler/lovie size for $29.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment