Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CoZibug

CoZibug is a carbon-neutral company that offers wonderfully eco-friendly sleep sacks, stroller blankets, swaddlers, burp cloths, bibs and very plush towels. And all of these stylish pieces arrive in a matching cloth bag that is easily reusable!

I received a CoZi Dry towel after my daughter was born and I was excited to use it for her first bath, knowing that she'd be comfortable and warm in the soft towel. And with it being oversized, I know she'll be using it for years! But probably not just for baths, but at our pool and at the beach as well...it's thin and will be easy to pack!

Available at kangaroodles.com where prices start at $30.00 for a bib and burp cloth set.

2 comments:

  1. I bought this swaddle and it was way over sized. After 3 washes, in baby wash and laid flat to dry, the color faded. The quality is sub par and not at all worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a bag experience with the swaddle. I didn't try it first hand so I'm glad you posted your feedback on their product. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete