Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TAG Toys

TAG (Think And Grow) was established in 1976 by Dr. Lawrence Mestyanek and his family...and TAG remains a family business today. Their wonderful wooden educational toys are designed for children from ages one to six to assist in early development of sensory motor skills and thinking abilities.

All of TAG's products are proudly manufactured here in the United States through blending traditional, time-tested made-by-hand techniques with state-of-the-art, automated machinery. Together, they allow for the high quality products at their reasonable prices.

One of my favorite TAG toys is the Music Box (shown above) which allows for the child to see the actual moving pieces that create the melody all while watching the red figure move up and down. And I'll be honest enough to admit that I've spent a good amount of time watching him bob up and down myself...it's mesmerizing!

I'm also a fan of their perception and concept products that my son took to quite quickly with his analytical brain and the I Can Spell! Alphabet Puzzle to assist in developing reading and spelling skills.

To purchase TAG toys, visit amazon.com. And watch for a TAG giveaway later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment