Friday, January 9, 2009

Animal Growth Chart

I'm a diligent baby book updater, even this third time around, and I'm fairly timely in posting updated photos of my children online for our far away friends and family to see. And on each birthday, I add my child's height to the six foot ruler we have to track their growth.

I'm a sucker for anything that allows me to hold on to memories of my small children and see their growth as they mature. And this Animal Growth Chart is no exception.

This modern grown chart is printed using soya ink on recycled paper and features four animals made from simple shapes; a lion, a cow, a koala (which is not a bear, despite the frequent mislabeling), and a rhino. This chart measures up to five feet and is packaged in a card prism with die cut shapes. It's available in sky blue, apple green and custard yellow...hopefully there's a color to suit your child's room!

Available at presentandcorrect.com for $33.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment