Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wee Wonderfuls Stitchettes

I've always loved creating things...my daughter isn't named Martha for nothing. And how I now enjoy watching my children design their own creations with the aide of nothing but their own visions in their little heads. Just yesterday my two and a half year old daughter Martha handed me a piece of paper and said, "Martha made this for Mama...it's a rainbow with ornaments on the ends...and in the middle is a blue balloon." And sure enough, that's exactly what it looked like. I never would have thought to put ornaments on a rainbow, but it was beautiful!

If you'd like to pass along your love for crafts or simply start your children down that path, Wee Wonderfuls has lovely little pattern sets of darling girls and fairies to embroider. Shown here is the Winter Stitchettes set which I love. What a great project to get your little one through the winter blahs and to proudly frame and display once complete!

I've loved cross-stitching ever since my own mother taught me how one summer and I hope my daughters inherit my putsy gene. I can't wait for my children to get old enough to start embroidering...I'm going to buy a few sets now and set them aside!

Available at weewonderfuls.com where prices start at $8.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment