Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy First Birthday!

I started writing the Ugga Mugga blog in January of last year. After I felt I had written a large collection of product reviews and concept pieces, only then did I open it up to the public. That's also when I began telling family and friends about it and asking for their help in spreading the word. I realized this morning that was one year ago this week!

I'm thrilled to say that Ugga Mugga is now read in all 50 United States as well as 102 other countries! To think there are people all over the globe reading about safe products and concepts meant to bring families closer together really warms my heart...and makes me want to improve each day.

So thank you to all of you who have helped to make this blog what it is today...and especially to all of you readers! Have a piece of cake for me today!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Anniversary, UggaMugga!! I enjoy checking in with you daily, and how I wish I would've had something like you when I first began this trip in Discovering Motherhood. Glad you're here, and I look forward to all the info. and beautiful posts you'll be bringing our way in this year. CONGRATS!!!! Alexandra

    ReplyDelete