Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Language Tree

I've always wanted to learn to speak at least a second language. I wish I had paid more attention in classes in high school and not simply studies for tests but truly tried to learn Spanish or German. And I have the same goal for my children...for them to effortlessly speak a language other than English. My new plan is to learn alongside them.

Language Tree is going to help with that! Their DVDs are for older school-aged children (and adults)...they require reading so they are not for young children to watch alone. My son August and I watched the German DVDs together and had a lot of fun trying our best to pronounce conversational phrases you'd use throughout your day in Germany. But if German isn't for you, you could choose Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, English (ESL) or Sign Language.

All languages are available in individual level and volume DVDs ($15.99-$22.49) allowing you to personalize your purchase. Visit amazon.com where they qualify for FREE SHIPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment