Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ramalama

Almost a year ago I wrote a review for Ramalama diaper bags...about how supple, soft, light and wonderful they are. And I am pleased to let you all know that they have completely expanded their line to include maternity clothes, baby clothes, baby carriers, and other small accessory items such as pacifier pouches and key rings!

I must admit that I'm so very disappointed that all of these amazing offerings are being made now that I'm no longer pregnant and that my baby is growing like a weed. I'm unable to take advantage of the sophisticated stylings, colors and flattering fits...and the amazingly soft organic and bamboo fabrics!

But one thing I have used and love is the Key Ring/Pacifier Clip. Each is handcrafted from Italian leather and is large enough to fit around your wrist but not large enough to be bulky in your bag. But my favorite part of the leather strap is that it features a press stud to keep a pacifier (I use the silicone Avent ones with the covers that attach so I'm not so worried about germs on the pacifiers). I've been using my Key Ring for a couple of weeks now and have found great peace of mind knowing there's always a pacifier handy.

Visit ramalama.com.au to see all of their amazing new products. Through April 10, 2009, write UGGA MUGGA in the comments section at checkout on orders over $50.00 to receive a FREE Key Ring/Pacifier Clip, a $19.95 value!

No comments:

Post a Comment