Friday, May 29, 2009

Boden Leather Sandals

Last summer I coveted my daughter's silver Boden sandals (which she has again this summer) on a daily basis...they were comfortable, stylish, and they went with everything. This year, when Boden's summer catalog came out, the product I kept noticing again and again were the silver leather thong sandals on nearly every model (because they went with everything). They were the one product I knew I had to have...and so I ordered them immediately.

I have now been wearing them for a few weeks and am happy to report that they have lived up to my expectations. I love that they're comfortable, that they're neutral enough to compliment any outfit and that they are stylish enough to grab the attention they deserve. And they make me feel put together regardless of how much time I've spent in the morning.

If you're on the market for a go-to pair of sandals to get you through this summer, look no further than Boden's Leather Sandals...you'll be thankful every day you wear them that you did!

They are available in silver, white, brown and tan at bodenusa.com where they retail for $78.00...but you can receive 15% off and FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS with quick service number WMJA. But hurry, they're selling out at lightening speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment