Friday, June 12, 2009

Dillon Rogers Leather Bracelets

Many celebrities (Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Paris Hilton, Ashley Tisdale, Britney Spears, Mischa Barton, and Jessica Alba to name just a few) have been seen sporting these great leather bracelets from Dillion Rogers. And I can see why! I received a couple in the mail last week with my children's names on them and they're quickly becoming glued to my wrist!

The leather is soft and supple, and I imagine it would get even more so over time, like a nice handbag. I have both the thin and the medium in turquoise and brown. I love the brightness of the turquoise bracelet but also the subtle and vintage look of the brown one (I have the medium size which also features these great marble-like beads on the back).

If you're looking for a fresh take on personalized parent jewelry, then you've found it! Something that's comfortable, fashionable, and features your children's names...what could be better? Dillion Rogers leather bracelets are available at dillionrogers.com where prices start at $55.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment