Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jonathan Wright & Company

Yesterday was my birthday and my children each gave me a Medallion from Jonathan Wright & Company. Each ribbon is made from hand-folded Italian paper, a hand-letterpressed insignia in the center, and a heavy grosgrain ribbon (three of my very favorite things). On the back are stick pins to fasten to your clothing...or a shadow box (they're that breathtaking).

My son chose the Courage & Strength medallion, although probably due to there being a castle on it. My daughter Martha gave me the Love & Romance one, most likely because it's all pink. And little baby Hazel helped daddy pick out the Good Fortune one shown here...I'm Irish and love color so it couldn't be more perfect!

I wore the pink one yesterday and received a TON of compliments on it. I plan on wearing the red, white and blue castle one from my son on the 4th of July and expect the same! And the shamrock one will adorn many a coat and sweater in the future.

If you're looking for a little something special for a friend, parent or family member, I'm sure that one of the eight medallions are perfect for expressing your recipient's traits...such as Kindness & Compassion. Each paper ribbon comes in a nice gift box with a to and from card on the back...your thoughtfulness couldn't be easier to express!

Available for $14 each at jonathanwright.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment