Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baby Bond

I've been traveling a lot the last few weeks with my children meaning my baby is being nursed on-the-go a lot in public...something that I'm not shy about. Couple that with the fact that she has zero tolerance for being covered with a blanket, you can imagine how many people would have seen more of me than I'd like if it were not for Baby Bond!

Baby Bond offers privacy without isolation by covering parts of me...not my baby. It's very easy to use, folds up small, and is comfortable to wear! The best part is that people walking by don't look twice because they assume I'm just rocking my baby or hushing her to sleep.

These stylish nursing covers are available in three styles: Original, Flex and Couture...and each is available in different color options.

If you're currently breastfeeding, are pregnant and planning on breastfeeding, or are shopping for a great baby shower gift, visit babybondnursing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment