Monday, August 31, 2009

Safety 1st Nature Next Bio-Plastic Bathtub

I purchased Primo's Euro Bathtub nearly six years ago for my first child. I've used it with all three of my children and appreciate it's amazing design and the fact that it cuts down on water each time I use it...even after all of these years.

And now, Safety 1st has a similar tub in their Nature Next line. And this new cousin is made using 50% bio-plastic (a new generation of durable plastics developed from renewable plant resources).

Other great features, which the Primo Euro bathtub also include, are the holders for soap or toys, and a contoured side which keeps your baby in one place when bathing. When your child is able to sit on his or her own, they simply sit on the other side...something my baby graduated to a couple of months ago and LOVES!

The Nature Next Bio-Plastic bathtub is available at babyandkidgear.com for $15.95 or in Wal-Mart stores for $11.00. Please note that this tub is slightly smaller than the Primo, however, so if your little one requires ample room (like my chunky monkey babies) you may want to visit the Primo review found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment