Sunday, September 20, 2009

Belle's Biscuits

My little Hazel is developing new teeth as well as an appetite for good flavors. So when some Belle's Biscuits arrived last week, she was all over them!

These organic teething biscuits are delicious (I know, I tried them myself), and are substantial enough to hold up to an hour of nonstop gnawing! The unique heart shape is easy for her pudgy little hands to hold and they're wrapped in packages of two that are easy to slip into a diaper bag or tote. And here's a tip that was passed along to me: if a biscuit isn't finished in one sitting, you can slip it into the refrigerator and it'll harden right back up!

Currently there are two delicious flavors: Original Vanilla and Wild Maine Blueberry. But I'm excited to announce that there will be a gluten-free option in a few weeks (early October) in the yummy flavor of Maine Maple Spice which I was lucky enough to sample (it was tasty).

If you have a little one working on some teeth or you're just looking for a snack that is easy to transport, visit bellesbiscuits.com to order. Boxes of 6 biscuits retail for $6.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment