Thursday, November 12, 2009

Scone Recipe

I have a soft spot for scones ever since my first trip to London when I was in high school. My family and I would pick up a delicious scone for a quick, light lunch while exploring to tide us over until our bigger dinners. When my husband and I had our first baby, an English Wire Fox Terrier, we named him Skone (with a K because it looks better in print). He's been a part of our family for 10 years already...my how time flies!

I recently came across an easy and tasty recipe for one of my favorite treats over at Prudent Baby for Kevin's Famous Scones. I must say that since baking the blueberry scones you see above with my children yesterday, Kevin's scones are now famous in my home as well.

View the complete recipe at prudentbaby.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment