Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eco-Friendly Dollhouse

I'm heading to Chicago next weekend and in preparation for my visit to The Land of Nod store, I thought I'd visit their site to get my wish list together. When looking at their sale items I saw the most amazing deal on an eco-friendly dollhouse and thought I'd share.

The You're a Natural Dollhouse is very gender-neutral. It's perfect for Earth-friendly families as it has a wind turbine, solar cell panel, a barrel for collecting rain and recycle bins. In addition it has a working shade canopy that can be pulled down to prevent or allow wind and sunlight from coming through. And all furniture (living room, kitchen, bathroom, children's bedroom and master bedroom) is included!

The house is made from replenishable rubberwood while all furniture and accessories are made from recycled materials. Can't get more eco-friendly than that!

Visit landofnod.com to see this amazing dollhouse that is marked down from $229.00 to only $114.00!

1 comment: