Friday, February 5, 2010

HauteLook

HauteLook is the site I've purchased from most regularly because they not only have products for children, but also women, men and home goods...and they're usually some of my favorite brands. Just yesterday I purchased a Jane Marvel tote for only $35! That's a HUGE savings on a bag I had been looking at for a year. I just couldn't pass it up at that price.

And a great plus to shopping with HauteLook is that if you're logged on when sales go live (which you need to be if you stand a fighting chance of getting anything), once you add it to your cart that product is on hold for 15 minutes. And if you spy an item you want that is currently on hold, you can reserve it for if and when it becomes available. HauteLook also offers a $10 credit for each friend who joins and makes a purchase.

Join now at hautelook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment