Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yubo

Each item in my home has a story behind it...where my husband and I obtained it and what we love about it. Nothing is brought into our home unless it is 100% adored. My husband and I enjoy being surrounded by meaningful and special things...and our children do too. That is why I love Yubo!

Yubo lunchboxes can be 100% personalized. The color of the lunchbox base can be selected and there are different size container configurations available that will fit inside like a puzzel to suit your child's lunch preferences. There are also 60 faceplates to choose from...or you can upload personal photos or scans of your child's artwork. Imagine the pride as your child carries a lunchbox with a vacation photo on it through the halls of school.

And you'll feel good about Yubo too since their lunchboxes are BPA-free, antimicrobial, recyclable, and dishwasher safe...even the custom icepack can go into the dishwasher! And I can tell you from experience, that these are high quality! The boxes are solid and are sure not to get squashed but the handle is soft and so comfortable for little hands to carry. My children have been toting theirs around and planning picnics galore!

Learn more about Yubo, see all of their personalization options, and purchase at getyubo.com and amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment