Saturday, April 17, 2010

SimaGilady

Mother's Day is only a few weeks away, so you can expect quite a few gift ideas in the coming weeks. And the first suggestion is a great one...SimaGilady jewelry.

SimaGilady makes personalized mother jewelry any mama would be proud to wear! And the prices are so very reasonable!

There are traditional pieces and more modern designs for mother's with an edge; pieces to wear every day as well as statement jewelry; there is silver and there is gold...and there is silver and gold mixed.

And when you're thinking of Mother's Day, don't forget grandmas! I gifted my mother with a necklace with my children's names on individual charms and I know she feels proud when she's wearing it. I'm sure any grandma would!

Visit simagilady.com where prices start at only $25.00 for a necklace. Can you believe that?! What a deal! And on a piece that will be cherished for many, many years!

2 comments:

  1. It sure is a problem wearing original jewelery nowadays with the current recession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I was so happy to feature SimaGilady...a reasonably priced option for middle-class Americans...and those from other countries!

    ReplyDelete