Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lassig

I recently chaperoned four six-year-old boys on a trip to the zoo. I needed to carry their lunches, sunscreen, drinks, a cell phone, keys, a camera, money, and more. I knew I'd need my hands free and that it'd be a long day...I needed as little to worry about as possible and to be comfortable. So I took my Lassig backpack along. I can not tell you how much I grew to love this bag on that outing!

It was unbelievably comfortable to carry...I barely even thought about it being on except to think about how comfortable it was. The bag was lightweight, the support was great and the straps were cushy! I can certainly see this becoming my go-to diaper bag this summer when the number of trips to the park on the rise and picnics becoming common!

Included with the Lassig Diaper Backpack is a changing mat, well-organized inner compartments, a single insulated bottle holder, zip pouch, wet pocket, insulated compartments for jars and juice boxes, and more!

I really like this bag because of all of the above-mentioned reasons...but also because it's cute (I have the blue). It's not your average plain backpack...but it's still gender-neutral for both mamas and dadas to tote.

Lassig diaper bags (they have a ton of different styles) are available to purchase at babiesrus.com. The backpack retails for $75.99 and currently qualifies for free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment