Monday, October 25, 2010

SnapTotes Photo Bags

I've been eying SnapTotes for a few years now. I first saw them when my oldest was just born, but didn't purchase one because I thought I should wait for our family to be complete so the bag could feature all of my children. When our youngest (and last) was born I thought of the bags again but thought I'd wait a bit so her face matured...so it actually looked like her on the tote as the years passed. And then I honestly forgot for a bit. That is until I ran into Darcy Miller at the New York International Gift Fair in August.

Darcy is a long-time idol of mine...she works for Martha Stewart as the editor-in-chief of Martha Stewart Weddings, is a talented illustrator, and creates the most amazing shadow boxes on the planet (she's even had her own art show in NYC...they're that good!). When I noticed her at the fair and asked her if I could have my photograph taken with her, my eyes shot right to her handbag...a lovely bag with her gorgeous daughters on it! And then I remembered how long I've wanted a bag with my children on it! And I thought to myself, "That's a gift idea I'm going to pass along to my husband this Christmas!" We took our photo, I told her how much I admired her, and she was on her way with her amazing bag. Thank you Darcy for the reminder!

Fast forward to this morning when I received an email from Eversave showcasing SnapTotes. For only $36 you'll receive $80 to spend at SnapTotes. There are over 20 bags to choose from in all different styles and designs. These would make great holiday gifts for grandmothers, Godmothers, and other family and friends...or if you're like me, a gift for yourself!

Visit eversave.com to purchase! But hurry, this deal is only available for three days! You can purchase up to 5 coupons...1 for yourself and 4 for gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment