Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zobha

Zobha, an athletic apparel company, is having a contest right now to win some of their merchandise. Included in the prize is 1 free piece of the following: yoga tank, yoga pants, hoodie, yoga mat, and eye pillow.

What a great gift this would be for my busy self! With working from home 15 hours a week, homeschooling, and three kids to whom I'm responsible each minute of the day, sneaking in a workout is becoming increasingly more difficult. Now if I won this stylish set of workout gear, I'd be ready at a moment's notice to do some yoga poses!

If I won this great set, I'd choose the following pieces to keep me comfy and yoga-ready:
I'll keep ya'll posted on if I win. And if I do, detailed reviews of Zobha pieces will be coming shortly! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment