Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meal Ideas for April Fool's Day

Tomorrow when my children wake up and ask for breakfast, they'll be given these "grilled cheese" sandwiches...and I expect a lot of groans from August who despises cheese and Martha who will ask if she's required to eat the crust. Hazel will happily dive right in because she's the third child and doesn't complain about much. I will insist they eat every last bite.

And then, when they bite in, they'll realize it's not bread and cheese but pound cake and frosting! I can't wait! I have plans for other meals as well like the faux french fries, chicken not pie, and fakin' bacon. I'm not saying it's going to be the healthiest eating day, but it will be fun!

All of the recipes can be found at familyfun.go.com/april-fools-day.

1 comment:

  1. I didn`t know this site, i`ve seen that are a lot of nice recipes on it. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete