Friday, May 20, 2011

Fine Featherheads

Today the sun is shining, the temperatures are rising and my children and I are done with school for the year! Summer is right around the corner!

With summer comes loosening up a bit, having some fun and letting go...and one way my daughters and I are welcoming the warmth this year is with feather hair extensions. While my girls are rocking turquoise, emerald, pink and purple, I opted for neutral tones of browns and khakis that are similar to my hair color (after all, I will be 36 next month).

There are quite a few brands out there, but I'm going to sing my praises for Fine Featherheads! Their colors are amazing and their patented technique of bonding the feathers together before installation ensures your feathers stay in longer...I'm talking months, ladies!

Feather hair extensions can be washed, dried and styled just like your regular hair without the risk of them falling out or being damaged. They're applied to your hair using a silicone-lined bead that is crimped with a needle-nose pliers. To remove them you simply crimp the bead in the other direction. The feathers can then be repositioned and reused.

Visit finefeatherheads.com to locate a salon near you who provides these fun, quirky and stylish hair extensions...but be prepared to get stopped repeadedly by people wanting to know where they can get the look!

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the idea of getting the feather extensions from Fine feather heads, but they seem WAY too expensive... wish i could find a place that was cheaper but with that kind of satisfaction with the product...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not the cheapest, but they do last nearly forever! Prices were cheaper before at every site but because of the skyrocket in popularity I know they've gone up globally. If I happen to find them cheaper I'll be sure to post where.

    ReplyDelete