Thursday, June 30, 2011

clio beautytrim

Let's face it, unwanted hair is not fun...to have or to talk about. But that's just what we're about to do. I recently purchased a clio beautytrim and have been so pleased with the results I thought I'd share.

Clio's tiniest electric dry razor is great to use on your face, tops of toes, or bikini line. The extra-fine blade offers precise trimming and is 100% painless while cleaning up unwanted hair quickly and smoothly.

It's about the size of a pen and when the cap is in place looks just like one too! Easy to store in your purse or take on beach vacations.

Included with the beautytrim is a dual length eyebrow trimming attachment...but I haven't tried that yet and don' t know that I will, to be honest. I figure what I've been doing with my little pair of scissors has worked just fine...why risk cutting off half a brow off? If you're braver than me and have tried it, let me know how it works!

This handy little gadget is only $6.99 at amazon.com and ships FREE! Why not give it a try?

1 comment: