Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hatch

 
Those of you who, like me, have completed the pregnancy stage of your lives, you'll relate to my seeing a product, service or tradition and thinking, "Oh, how I wish that had been around/I had thought of that when I was pregnan/had babies!"  This post is about one of those things.

For before, during and after baby, I present Hatch.  This collection of timeless clothing and accessories is any pregnant woman's dream come true!  21 pieces of perfection:  all must-have essentials that you will wear while pregnant and after!  (Wait, perhaps I could sneak a peek at a few things for myself!)

But you don't have to take my word for it.  Check out their entire collection at hatchcollection.com.  I guarantee you'll see something you can't live without...and perhaps a thing or two that will have you contemplating adding to your family again.  I kid.  Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment