Monday, September 1, 2014

Mophie Cell Phone Battery Cases

I love my iPhone as much as the next guy, but I must admit to neglecting it's battery...when I walk in the door, bombarded by two adorable pups wanting scratches and three equally-adorable children wanting hugs, the last thing on my mind is putting my phone in it's charger.  This is why I count my Mophie Juice Pack Air as one of my favorite purchases from last year.

Mophie's cell phone cases have a back-up battery built right into them, doubling your phone's battery life...a nice perk for the busy parent or traveler who is both busy on their phone and away from a charger during the day.  But that's not the only reason I love my Mophie case.

This case first caught my eye when I noticed it on Heather Dubrow's phone in an episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County (that's right, I'm not afraid to come out and admit to being a Real Housewives junkie).  Hers, like mine, was the white case on a white phone.

I love the streamlined look and smooth finish...it's almost like not having a case at all.  I've received many compliments on my phone's look and have answered the question "what kind of case is that" many times.  

The last attribute of the Mophie case I consider a positive is it's weight.  There is certainly an extra heft to the phone due to the extra battery.  My husband says it would bother him to carry it around all day, but I believe I drop my phone much less often because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment