Thursday, February 7, 2008

Complete An Outfit With Baby Legs

I first discovered BabyLegs a year ago and fell in love right away with the wide variety of fun designs for little boys and girls. These are legwarmers to end all legwarmers! From cow print to flames to argyle to rainbow stripes!

My daughter has a pair of ribbed ivory, rainbow stripes and a lighter pink with darker pink polka dots on them. And her collection will continue to grow! The cow print is next for my little dairy queen!

I first bought them to protect my daughter when she began crawling on our wood floors...but they would also be great to prevent rug burns. They also came in handy when I had my daughter in a carrier and our Wisconsin weather would suddenly cool...I could just slide them over her legs. And since one size fits newborn to pre-teen, she'll be wearing them as a fun accessory for years!

These are a great baby shower gift that can be personalized with the chosen style! Great for keeping children's legs warm during diaper changes and for little girls in dance! Great for extra layers on arms and legs during winter months! The options are endless!

Available at babylegs.net from $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment