Saturday, February 9, 2008

Giddy Giddy Hair Clips

Hair is important to me. I have l-o-n-g hair down to my lower back and having a daughter with little to no hair is difficult! She is now 21 months old and I can finally sneak a clip into her hair. Style is also important to me. So I have been on a quest to find the cutest hair clips on the market. And here they are! Giddy Giddy Hair Clips!

These are made by a craftaholic mother of two who first started producing these for her little girl...and of course, others wanted them! Including me!

Designs include flowers, food and animals. I'm in love with the cow, monkey and duck as well as the popsicle and strawberry designs! These are made with a felt backing which enables these cuties to stay put!

They are available for purchase from chloeinstyle.com for $9.

No comments:

Post a Comment