Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cloud B

"What color should the turtle be tonight?" I ask my son each night when I'm putting him to sleep. Seventy-five percent of the time he requests blue and the other nights are split between green and amber, the other two color options.

Both of my children love the Twilight Turtle...he has even been on family vacations since our children are unable to sleep without him. We even bought rechargeable batteries for him because he gets so much use!

But this turtle may not be for everyone. It works best in rooms that get quite dark and with lower ceilings. I've had friends purchase one after seeing ours in use and then be disappointed that the stars didn't show on their child's ceiling...be sure to take note of your child's room measurements before you purchase.

Visit cloudb.com to see all of the Sleep Sheep and friends, including Dozy Dolphin, Lavender Lab, Twilight Turtle, Ladybug, and Sea Turtle.

1 comment: