Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Munster

Music is the sixth member of my family. I've played piano since I was three, we have over 61 GB of music most haven't discovered yet on our computer (that's approximately 15,000 songs), my husband used to own and run a record label, and some of our very best friends are in bands that tour the globe...and yes, we're jealous! So it's no surprise our children aren't average and have their own tastes and sense of style...fun, quirky, colorful and unique...and much like them.

When my son August first saw me looking at Munster clothing online he sat down next to me and made out a wish list. Munster clothing is not for every boy. It's for those with an edge and a sophisticated sense of style. It's for boys who are into music, art, skateboarding and other rad activities. It's for cool boys! And perhaps because I'm his mother, I'd say August fits that bill.

Munster describes their garments like this: a "mix of themes and adult stylings with durability and comfort leaving them satisfied and you feeling a little jealous." And it's true! Their shirts are so soft and their style is hip...what father wouldn't want to borrow these clothes and live in denial of their age for a day?

Visit munsterkids.com to see all of this season's great offerings and for purchase information.

4 comments:

  1. OMG...adorable. Just what I've been looking for ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find that Jaws sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seb and Sim, feel free to email my contact (sam@munsterkids.com.au) at Munster to inquire about the Jaws sweatshirt. Hope you locate one! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More boys stuff, please!!!!!!!!! Girl things way outnumber the boy offerings..and boys are adorable, too. :)

    ReplyDelete