Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Juice

First Juice is made with organic fruit and vegetable juices and is designed specifically for young, developing taste buds. They're low in sugar and yummy to drink. I mix ours with water (not for any reason, it's just what I do with juice) and my children choose it every time I offer it with a snack.

The flavor combinations available are apple+carrot, banana+carrot, blueberry+purple carrot, and peach+purple carrot. All flavors are available in two convenient sizes: 32 oz. bottles to keep at home in the refrigerator, and individual 8 oz. bottles which are perfect for on-the-go meals and snacks.

My children actually finished a bottle of apple+carrot yesterday afternoon and my daughter, who rarely whines, did in fact whine, "Our juice is all gone, oh no." I reassured her we had more in the pantry. She ran to confirm and then finished the juice in her glass...with a smile.

Both the 8 oz. ($2.79) and 32 oz. ($4.99) bottles are available to purchase at firstjuice.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment