Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Must Have: Baby Seats (Part 2 of 2)

The Bumbo with Tray is the second seat I'll review. This seat is the one I believe most people are familiar with. It is very soft and squishy and also comes with a tray.

I do, however, see some drawbacks with this seat: The tray isn't as securely fastened as it is on the bebePOD Plus. The texture of this seat is a bit bumpy which would be more difficult to clean. Also, the leg opening aren't as wide. My children are only in the 40th percentile for weight and they're thighs are pretty chunky (which I LOVE!)...I imagine the Bumbo is less comfortable for little, I mean chunky, thighs!

But this seat is also safe and colorful and a great place for baby to see the world from a different perspective.

The Bumbo with Tray is $49.90 and is available at bumbobabyseat.com.

So there you have it...two different baby seats at two different prices. If the $10 difference is going to break the bank, know that you will get a descent seat in the Bumbo. But for $10 more, you will get a better seat in the bebePOD! I'm a firm believer in the old adage you get what you pay for. Post a comment if you have a specific question I can answer for you in regards to the seats...I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment