Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chewable Jewels

My daughter has always been a chewer! She is now 22 months old and has molars coming in...she's chewing up a storm! I'm so thankful I found Chewable Jewels, the latest in teething accessories for moms and dads! Their tag line, Developed by a Dentist, Worn by Moms, Loved by Babies, is quite accurate in this family!

There are many reasons I am excited to share Chewable Jewels with you:
  • First and foremost, they are safe for little ones as they are Phthalate-free.
  • The jewelry is easy to wear and keep clean as each piece is waterproof and dishwasher safe.
  • The items are easy to come by at your child's first sign of an aching mouth as you're either wearing them or have them on your key chain.
  • These are great for nursing babies who are on the move...playing with these will keep them occupied long enough to get a good feeding in.
  • The items are really comfortable and fun to wear...something that benefits kids that actually looks nice on mothers.
I love wearing the bracelets and I think they are my daughter's favorite as well...she can reach both aching sides of her mouth at a time! And I have a key chain jewel attached to my key hook in my diaper bag so it's always available when we're out.

There is a wide variety of colors and styles available at chewablejewels.com. Prices start at $15.95 (for the necklaces).

4 comments:

  1. This is a good article. Thank you for sharing. This will help the my sister. She's pregnant right now. I'll let her read this article for her baby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained a lot of information reading your post. I really loved it. I'll visit your site more often to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, good articles, that will be very helpful to my niece, she is also a chewer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and also to enjoy your excellent post here. I prefer that a lot.

    ReplyDelete